- Without Colour I have no Voice – An exploration of colour and the way in which I utilise it in my work.
- Inspired By … – I am often asked ‘How do you come up with your ideas?’ I try to answer this question by looking at what inspired the making of some of my quilts and the creative journey taken to their completion.
- Print, Paint, Stitch – Learn about some of the easy to master techniques that I use when creating my quilts.
- NEW Small Talk – An intimate ‘show and tell’ featuring many of my smaller quilts and the stories behind their making. (Talk not suitable for large groups).
To book a visit or for further information please contact me.
- Talk – £120
- Travel costs – 45p per mile
- Talks lasts 45 minutes to 1 hour and, except for ‘Small Talk’, are PowerPoint based.
- Each talk is accompanied by lots of quilts which attendees are free to handle after the session.
- Unfortunately, I am unable to accept bookings for weekday, daytime meetings.
- I do not currently offer any workshops.